Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Birthday Sale & News!

IMG_0478 copy
Photography: Kate Miss
Textile designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge

It's August! How did that happen so fast? 
August is my birthday month & to celebrate, I'm having a SALE in the Shop
 
Enter the code HAPPYBDAY at checkout to receive 20% All Ready Made Dresses in the Store. All other in- stock items * have been marked down as well! The sale pricing lasts until Friday 8/3 Midnight, PST.
*Cheryl Cambras for ERMIE bags excluded.

*********

In Other News: I was asked to to include one of my textiles in this show at the Walker Art Center, curated by Rhiannon! I submitted my Magic Marker scarf that I collaborated on with Tomory. If anyone out there happens to have photos of our scarf in the Dream Shop, I'd be much obliged if you'd send them my way! Thanks!
 
Speaking of photographs, please check out Bea's Blog to see some photographs I took for her, documenting her preparing and serving
 Recipe Provided (it's delicious)!

********

I'll be out of town next week and not really accessible via email or phone; please note that all orders received on 8/6/12 will ship out 8/10 at the earliest. Thanks!

3 comments:

kay w. said...

happy birthday!!! that's awesome that you're having a birthday sale, though a teeny bummed i didn't wait just a bit to get my light of california apron dress.

The Clothes Maiden said...

love your label, far too much! x

emily said...

that was YOUR magic marker scarf! gahhhhhh. i was staring/drooling at it in the dream shop (which was a total dream). i know i took a pic, lemme look.....