Thursday, August 18, 2011

IMG_6884
IMG_7062
IMG_6895
IMG_7035
IMG_7056
IMG_7065
IMG_7081
IMG_7066
IMG_6893
IMG_7106
IMG_7090
IMG_7110
IMG_6887

Even though comparatively- it may seem like we have eternal summer here in SoCal, I do feel like the season is coming to a close. The days are a little shorter, the nights a little cooler.

Just a reminder: today is the last day to order S/S '11 items from the shop. After today, I'll be closing the store temporarily to pull together the F/W collection.
Which I'm really excited about. I'm collaborating on some projects with a few ladies and gents--hoping it will all turn out. I'm shooting for the collection to be up mid to late October. As always, I'll post announcements and updates here.

In the meantime, enjoy the sale and the rest of your summer!


8 comments:

Belinda said...

I'd like to be in all of those places. I feel warm just looking at them.

Anna of The Analog House said...

Beautiful photos! Such a fan of your clothing!

Megan Taylor said...

Always capturing the beauty of life...

Kate said...

these photos are so lovely and summery!

sugar nebraska said...

what a lovely day. xoxo

stephanie renee said...

such lovely summer photos!

Jennifer said...

Thank-you...although I swear to you all it is more the camera's doing rather than any photographic talent I might have.
(thanks Jeana ;)

Jennifer said...

The light in that last photo is so beautiful... I love how it made the drinking and wine glasses glow.