Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IMG_7179

Today's breakfast: Fusion Breakfast Taco's. Leftover Kimchee Fried Rice with hardboiled egg, avocado, sesame seasoned seaweed, & Tapatio on a corn tortilla.
I figured if Kogi can do it, why can't I?


IMG_7181

Some of the ingredients used in the Kimchee Fried Rice and the Green Onion Pancake (both pictured down below). I purchased them all here. They are all natural (no MSG, no preservatives) and in some cases organic!

Below: the Gochujang Paste. I now have a whole tub of it- I might try to use it in some of the recipes I found here.


IMG_7182
IMG_7175

We are having a bout of rainy winter-like weather here in L.A.
When it's dark & stormy out, I crave comfort food (carbs). We had a double dose last night! Above- my pancake...not as pretty as Jeana's but it still tasted good. Next time I'll thin the batter a bit more & use more veggies. Serve it with a salad or a variation of this soup on the side. The Kimchee Fried Rice was excellent. I used the brand of Kimchee that was recommended by Jeana & Bo- really tasty!

The other thing I'm doing besides eating: getting ready for the ERMIE shoot this Friday.

Jeana is going to be taking the photographs again (hooray!) and Katie is my model this time around.
Exciting!


IMG_7197
IMG_7193
IMG_7198

Textile designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge & Tomory Dodge 2010-2011


I'm sure y'all probably saw this already- but Jenny was featured on the Makers Project. Her new collection is as spot-on as always, but what I'm really excited about are the prints she's designing (check out the scarf !!). Nice!!

Speaking of scarves...the ERMIE Ave. 51 Print is currently vacationing in Greece!



2 comments:

jeana sohn said...

so happy that you tried our recipes! hope they turned out good.

shara said...

Hooray for photo shoots! Can't wait to see the results.

I have a bunch of new recipes to try now after reading your blog; all the food sounds so good!