Friday, May 27, 2011

S/S Shop Open!

IMG_4621_2

Photo: Jeana Sohn

The Shop is now stocked with spring/summer items and is Open!

Quantities are limited, but I will be restocking the shop periodically this summer. Check this space for updates.

**Made to Order items are tailored to your specifications (scarves being the exception), and the fabric is printed to order. These items can take up to 3-4 weeks for delivery, depending upon your location.

Shipping is free to anywhere in the world.

5% of the profits from each item sold will be donated to the Japan Society's Earthquake & Tsunami Relief Fund.

Any questions about sizing, fabric, etc. Please contact me:
jparrydodge at gmail dot com

Thank you all so much for your positive feedback regarding this collection! It truly means a lot.




3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Such lovely prints! I'll be putting my order in tomorrow. I need to digest my pizza dinner before I take any measurements. Le sigh. :-)

iriske said...

lovely thank u for sharing.

keep working. i will follow u.

Jennifer said...

Mazel tov, Jen! Everything is so beautiful, and so unique. Congratulations on the first anniversary of your leaving the rat race for a creative career. I know the coming years will only bring more great things for you and Ermie.

xo Jennifer