Thursday, September 17, 2009

Renilde De Peuter







I lucked out big-time and was able to purchase one of textile artist Renilde De Peuter's pieces. (Top photo)

A pincushion that I'm not sure I'll be able to bear to use as a pincushion, because it is so beautiful.

I love Renilde's use of color, shape, and texture.

If you haven't already, you can see more of her wonderful work at her own blog, and frequently featured on the Mieke Willems Blog.


All photographs courtesy of At Swim-Two-Birds

3 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

My daughter has just got into sewing and knitting so your pictures were very appreciated. Many thanks.

Greetings from London.

Janis said...

I love this - it's inspiring ... makes me want to sew up some pin cushins. I'm just loving everything "textile" these days... thanks for sharing :)

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you like her work...I adore it. It makes me want to add needlepoint to my craft roster. Obsessive and meditative at the same time. Her work completely floors me.