Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rachel Comey SP 2010- Fashion Week!


Oh man, do I love Rachel Comey.

Here is a peek at her Spring 2010 collection via
Refinery 29.
I love the above print. She always has the best prints.

Below: This photo reminds me of something we might see the elegant (& funny!) French photographer, illustrator, and writer Garance Doré sporting as she clicks away in the street of whatever fashionable city she may be in at the moment...






And how cute is St. Vincent's (who played the show) Annie Clark here? Makes me want to bust out the red lipstick!

All photographs courtesy of Refinery 29.

2 comments:

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

love that print on first photo too! awesome colors! the color combinations in her outfits are amazingly cool!

MWM said...

I love the print in the first dress too.
I just found out that Garance Dore is dating the sartorialist. it started when he was still married...
now my image of both of them is a little tainted...