Sunday, November 2, 2008


Bags. Bags that I posted a detail of earlier. Bags are a nice challenge for me right now. I like putting together different combinations of fabrics-my own hand- printed and 'pre-made' fabrics.



This is the interior of the Hinemosu Notari black bag above. My own fabric on the inside here. As you can see I get a little crazy with the sewing machine. Not exactly a straight line there. But that's okay. I think it works with the design.


My own fabric on the outside of this one. Naomi Ito handles.


Back of the bag.


...and inside out.

2 comments:

natsumi said...

Hi Jennifer,
These bags are so lovely!!

Thank you for your comment on my blog!

I have been "tagged" by Janis and now I am tagging you on my blog.
It's "11things" about myself...

Leslie said...

oh my gosh. you are a sewing machine. not a literal sewing machine. but a gal is sewing like a machine. i love all your bags ...and your fabric!